This is one of my favs ... I went through a bit of an Ironman phase after the first movie cam out ... and I spent a LOT of time drawing him. The closeup and contrasting colours really add a vibrant colour to the white walls in my room. Did the painting outside ... shame to waste a nice day. Hung 1. Hung 2. "Ironman" [Acrylic]
Another one of my favs currently residing in my room, "You wouldn't like me when I'm angry" This surprisingly took about an hour to do ... and all in pretty much one hit .. so no progress shots ... just finished product. The veins are cool and actually protrude off the canvass which is a cool touch. "You wouldn't like me when I'm angry" [Acrylic]
This is obviously a bit late, but as they always say ... "bout bloody time". Untitled - Smoker [Watercolour & Acrylic] My most recent piece is untitled and unfinished as of yet ... inspired by Mad Men, I took the main logo of Don Draper sitting at the couch, and added the smoke effect with watercolour. I have a huge vacancy underneath and was tossing up ideas of what to do with it, maybe a quote, or I was even thinking a mirror image of sorts so the painting can be flipped. Let's mull it over for a bit longer.
Comments
Post a Comment